Thursday, August 21, 2008

A nightmare is kinda like a darkened dream

Right? I only ask because it was a total nightmare saving off all the data in the game and making it possible to load back into the game maker and into the actual game. I had originally thought that it was going to be a simple step for some reason. I'm not sure what the reason was, because I had previously told Peter that connecting the game and the maker was going to be one of the hardest things to do...

Anyways, 1 week later and they're being good friends and talking to each other. Just BARELY got it working last night. Now I should be able to get images going without too much trouble since I have already got some graphics working. Now I'm going to get a system set up for the real game and hopefully make some visible progress by next post!

-Califer

P.S. Peter's on vacation!

No comments: